1 Day Cape POINT Tour
TOUR ITINERARY (200km, smooth tar roads)
We start the day with coffee & snacks at our RETZA Cafe before receiving your motorbike for the tour.
The ride starts with a tour of the Cape Peninsula beginning with a ride through the leafy Southern Suburbs before entering into the historical town of Muizenberg.
We then ride along the coast through the former fishing towns of Fishhoek, St. James and Kalk Bay before passing though the South African Naval town of Simonstown before we proceed down to the famous meeting point of the Altantic and Indian oceans at Cape Point.
We stop for lunch where you can sample local South African cuisine before heading up the world-famous scenic Chapmans Peak drive into Hout Bay, Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront.
Our tour ends back at our base in Woodstock (Salt River) where we leave you with wonderful memories after a taste of the best South Africa has to offer.
- Cape Town City & Cape Peninsula
- Muizenberg, Fishhoek, Simonstown, Boulders Beach
- Two Oceans Cape Point (Cape of Good Hope) and enjoy a local South African lunch
- Ride through Chapman's Peak, Hout Bay, Camps Bay and end at the V&A Waterfront
2,250 ZAR per day (rider)
- Cost includes bike hire, insurance, petrol, tour guide, gear (jacket/helmet), snacks and a full day of amazing memories.
- Costs for pillion on request
- Excludes entrance fees, alcoholic beverages, meals other than specified.